Some questions

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Do i have to restart the game to use these mods? Also,how do you´enter the arena? I went many starsystems back and i still fail to acces the arena. Some kind of shield denies me acces and the whole arena is surrounded
The arena has 2 gates, one top left and one bottom right of the force field. THey are marked with nav beacons, and the top left has the arena station next to it.

BTW, I really think that you should play the game (and finish it) at least once without any mods. In particular those that give you exploits. Otherwise you are going to miss the game plot/player development. Still, it's perfectly fine to run around with godmods and millions over millions of credits, but you are loosing the sense of danger while doing that.
Lightvader
Miner
Miner

I don't play with godmods. The bag of holding(i hate the small cargo) and master tinker(repair weapons hehehe),the swarm ai,the one that adds more star systems are the only mods i use.
When im done,im going to play one with chalenging mods
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Mods require a new savegame...the game cannot add extensions mid-game (and even if it could, new items and such wouldn't show up since systems are pre-generated). I would agree that it's good to try playing the whole game through without 'em first though.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.