Heretic

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
ololosh333
Anarchist
Anarchist

Iocrym sentinels destroyed all stations in heretic(but heretic station), but i didnt acces mission about xenophobe ark and now i cant find it. So will it spawns anyway? And is there another way to get iocrym cybernetic tower?
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Nope, and nope. If all the stations are dead, then you can't get the missions attached to them. Kill and loot iocrym sentinels over and over again until you've got the three ROMs you need to give to Morgenthal.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
ololosh333
Anarchist
Anarchist

And what about cybernetic tower? Its a quest item, isnt it? Or will i found it in wrecks of sentinels?
And where can i get longzu spheres? Sometimes i found 2-3, but i need more to repair loot from sentinels and enchance my weapons. I cant oder in СTP anyway.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ololosh333 wrote:And what about cybernetic tower? Its a quest item, isnt it? Or will i found it in wrecks of sentinels?
Its only uses are selling and turning it in for a ROM at the Taikon station. You don't need it to progress, and its only found on the Ark.
And where can i get longzu spheres? Sometimes i found 2-3, but i need more to repair loot from sentinels and enchance my weapons. I cant oder in СTP anyway.
You'll probably get a full set of working gear by the time you've got your ROMs, but if you want them to sell, Longzus are present at any late game station that sells things, being most common at the Commonwealth Habitats and the Ringer Communes. They're fairly cheap to buy, too.
ololosh333
Anarchist
Anarchist

Well, Ive already destroyed about 15-20 sentinels, but there wasnt any roms inside. So how many sentinels should I destroy to found all roms?
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

ololosh333 wrote:Well, Ive already destroyed about 15-20 sentinels, but there wasnt any roms inside. So how many sentinels should I destroy to found all roms?
As many as it takes. Make sure you turn in your ROMS to Kate as soon as you get them.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It's purely chance. You might get three on in the first three Sentinels, or one for hundreds of Sentinels, or none for hundreds of Sentinels. Just keep killing, and sooner or later you'll get one.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
ololosh333
Anarchist
Anarchist

And another questions:
1.When will I get full version of lamplighter? I've already destroyed all ares stations.
2.I've already enchanced my hyperior reactor up to 1.2 gw. Is it possible to enchance it more?
3.Who are Huygens?
4.I cant oder in corporate trading post. When I trying to oder, there is a message which say that I should oder in another stations in another systems. I've already odered in all stations, so what should I do to oder there again?
5.And about longzu spheres. I cant fing them anyway. Ringers dont have them(because I've already bought all spheres there). So is there another way to get them?
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ololosh333 wrote:And another questions:
1.When will I get full version of lamplighter? I've already destroyed all ares stations.
Return the prototype to Point Juno, then go to the Terra with the highest Fleet rank. It can be done with a lower rank, but you might get promoted and miss out on some content, IIRC. Talk to Decker, follow his orders, and then come back to him.
2.I've already enchanced my hyperior reactor up to 1.2 gw. Is it possible to enchance it more?
No. That's more than you'll ever need, anyways.
3.Who are Huygens?
That's just the name of the ship you must hunt down in the Ringers' mission. Just follow the bouys to reach it, and then open fire on it the moment you see it. It's green on the radar, but it'll attack you if you dock with it. Once it's dead, loot it for an ROM.
4.I cant oder in corporate trading post. When I trying to oder, there is a message which say that I should oder in another stations in another systems. I've already odered in all stations, so what should I do to oder there again?
Nothing, it's a hard limit. One order per station. The on - site shop generally stocks longzhus, if those are what you want.
5.And about longzu spheres. I cant fing them anyway. Ringers dont have them(because I've already bought all spheres there). So is there another way to get them?
Commonwealth stations, trading posts, and commonwealth settlements all stock them occasionally in their commodities exchanges.
Last edited by JohnBWatson on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

JohnBWatson wrote:
ololosh333 wrote:
3.Who are Huygens?
That's just the name of Kate's ship.
Kate's ship is the Svalbard, the Huygens is the ship you need to destroy from the Ringers' mission.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Xephyr wrote:
JohnBWatson wrote:
ololosh333 wrote: 3.Who are Huygens?
That's just the name of Kate's ship.
Kate's ship is the Svalbard, the Huygens is the ship you need to destroy from the Ringers' mission.
Fixed.
ololosh333
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hey, I've just killed ICS!!! And I get quantumsphere desintegrator too, BUT its damaged and longzu doesnt repair it. Is it possible to repair anyway?
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Congrats! Not a lot of people have made it past Heretic.

I think the level for the disintegrator is too high for normal repair sadly :(
I don't think the normal shops can repair it and fabricator is limited to level 9 IIRC.
If you don't have mods you can't give yourself a weapon repairer item so it would be best to finish the game.
(also, IIRC the weight of the ammo is pretty high so you can't carry too many shots at once)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The Disintegrator can't be repaired. I've tried several times. Anyway, it's not really a practical weapon for the player, because: 1 you get no loot when using it. 2 it can't damage shields very well. 3 The ammo is indeed heavy. You'll run out fast. 4 There's really nothing you need to kill anymore, at least until Part 2 comes
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.