The Beginner's Guide to Commerce [WIP guide]

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The Inertialess Drive offers unique novel strategies, but is not really helpful for commerce. It's great for dogfights and even any kind of fights, if you're skilled enough. But it's not easy to get familiar with, especially for beginners, so as for this guide's scope, I'd say it's pretty useless.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The Inertialess Drive offers unique novel strategies, but is not really helpful for commerce.
You can actually slingshot yourself - turn off the Inertialess while you're thrusting and then continue to coast, this would of course only be possible if you have a keyboard that has more than 3 key rollover.

You're right tho, probably not efficient for the EI500 as at its default speed it spends more time in space. Maybe if it took only 1 key to turn the thing on or off... <_<'
snafu
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

This is an excellent guide! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next section..
Dom 8-)
Astraltor
Anarchist
Anarchist

snafu wrote:This is an excellent guide! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next section..
Me too.
"You're supposed to have terrible aim in a barroom brawl. How else are you going to get everyone in the whole place involved?" - mucat
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Great guide. Somehow it's motivated me to make walkthrough.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!