Tips in Battle Arena Maximus

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

If you want to win the crowd's heart, but you not want pick hard level opponent. Then you can pick easy level opponent. But when it start, disable shield for increasing crowd affection. But the real challenge is, when you pick hardest level opponent and disable your shield.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Pick an opponent that can pound at your shields. The crowd love it when you run. If you are a wolfen, and pick a wolfen, the match is always 'off a slow start' ahahaha.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Drop shields only if you outmatch your opponent.

Quick kills and firing ammo that costs 5 credits or more are also reputation boosters. Using a launcher is a very good idea.

You do not want a "...slow start". That is a warning that any reputation bonus you may get after winning is ticking down.

My favorite strategy with the Arena is to skip it (if I did Korolov missions to qualify for militia), then backtrack to it when I can steamroll matches with military items and wingmen. Cowardly play is the key to honoring permadeath.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

There is no real people to judge you. Only AI. And only survival and a place with the top 100 matters imho.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

If by judge you mean reputation, what I mean is reputation is a mostly hidden stat used to determine how much you can earn in matches and if you can challenge the Slicer or not. The higher your reputation, the more credits you can earn in a fight. When skill and reputation are high enough, you may challenge the Slicer. If your reputation is too low after enough fights, you wash-out of the arena and can neither fight anymore nor challenge the Slicer.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

By judge i mean there is no one to say "Ran from a fight? What a coward you are!" and stuff.
But thanks for the info PM!