volkov

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
alibegoa
Anarchist
Anarchist

Care to explain wingmen?
One moment Volkov was there, the next he found the body of his wife and he is gone.
Is there anyway to get him back?
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

In a word? No.
 Wingmen have their own criteria for how they will join and the circumstances under which they will leave. Volkov will only join if you dock at a Korolov station after defeating the Kronosaurus, and will leave when he gets close enough to his wife’s ship, for example.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

As ^^^ said. There is no way to get him back. But there are two more wingmen in Transcendence! Try finding them ;) and try using autons too!
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Also, his wife's ship shows up around the point at which he would have become underpowered anyways. It's generally best to let your wingmen go home before they become to weak to be anything but a burden.

Jenna, encountered at any militia base's bar after making a certain rank, will run away after her shields drop past a certain system.

Rama, encountered the same way as Jenna after making max rank, is with you until the bitter end.