CSC Europa (bit of spoiler) missing

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Mc2
Miner
Miner

Hello All, could anyone help me how to fulfill lamplighter quest, when there is no CSC Europa in Juno system (how it disappear I do not know, a spend almost hour flying thru the system in every corner back and forth).
Maybe I blow it out while successfully trying to defend PJ, but I suppose that it should not spawn near by and I manage to wipeout all cometfals, before they get close to any nebulae, far far away from PJ.

I saw long time ago, that someone came across CSC Europa leaving the gate, maybe it happen too. But when the CSC Europa has been wrecked before the journey starts, it should not be possible.

In case that it is possible to destroy CSC Europa, hope that game change a bit, to avoid destroying of CSC Europa before player can do L quest.

Another thing, in PJ, I do not get the mission of saving the scientist, it is because I had already final military rank when I came to PJ ?

I will start new game anyway, bad luck in corporate trading post spawning. Lets hope that next attempt for good permadeath, with all quest done will end more luckily.

Thanks for help in advance
Nice sunny day
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The Europa spawns in the north nebula - go straight up and you'll find it. It's in the same spot every time.

It's possible that the wreck was destroyed, which will be fixed in the next version of the game (the wreck will not be destructable because it's required for the quest).
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Mc2
Miner
Miner

Xephyr wrote:The Europa spawns in the north nebula - go straight up and you'll find it. It's in the same spot every time.

It's possible that the wreck was destroyed, which will be fixed in the next version of the game (the wreck will not be destructable because it's required for the quest).

This is it, after several games, I vent to the point when Europa spawn, automatically. Has been definitely destroyed.
Very bad luck for quests, big pity, I managed to have good vessel very early, permadeath wit 20 milions score next time :?

Thanks for ansver
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Another thing, in PJ, I do not get the mission of saving the scientist, it is because I had already final military rank when I came to PJ ?
Yes, but don't worry. Acquiring the Lamplighter data and rescuing the scientists are random missions with no effect on the game overall.
Mc2
Miner
Miner

JohnBWatson wrote:
Yes, but don't worry. Acquiring the Lamplighter data and rescuing the scientists are random missions with no effect on the game overall.

I just wanted to do all quests. Next time, ill try bit different approach.