Registered game

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Mc2
Miner
Miner

Hello,

I tried to register game several times, but it always failed, so I give up.
Is there any way, that I can register already started game?
I want to se my score before FourFire (if I manage to reach higher one, still 6,8m to go).

Thanks for help
Have a nice sunny day
Mc2
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I think a game has to be started with an internet connection(and no unofficial mods enabled) in order to be registered. That's what's worked for me, at least. You can try logging in first, to see if that helps.

If you're getting any kind of error message, it may be worth submitting a bug report on ministry.kronosaur.com.
Mc2
Miner
Miner

No mods, internet connection is ok. I wanted to have my score in table.
I suspect personally firewall.
No error appeared, I just try to register, and after some time, the screen come back with no result.
Id did it several times.
So I started game, as last training for PD, but I managed to make very very nice performance, so If there is way how to register game retroactively, id like to do it, best score ever will be mine.

Have a nice sunny day
Mc2
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

To play a registered game, you need to play the vanilla game (no mod, not even registered mods) and be connected to the internet during the start and all subsequent playing sessions.

I experienced problems in the past with playing offline sometimes and the game behaving funny because of that. It was then marked as a bug, but I'm not sure it was fixed yet. However, if you always play while connected to the internet, you should be fine.

~Pixelfck
Download the Black Market Expansion from Xelerus.de today!
My other mods at xelerus.de
Mc2
Miner
Miner

Hmm, register before start of game and then connection during whole playtime :(
Ok, no score on table.

THX for reply

Have a nice sunny day
Mc2
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I think you must login to multiverse and start a new game (registered). Btw how to play my game offline? Coz I can't play a registered game offline!