Eternity Port - Saving Morningstar and Lilith

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
YingJanshi
Anarchist
Anarchist

So I've been playing the Steam version of Eternity Port and got to the mission where you have to protect Morningstar and Lilith in Que Qiao. But I can't complete it. When I gate into the system I get a "Please help me!" from Morningstar and some weird error message about not accepting the mission and she gates back to Ulom. First time it happened, I gated back but she wasn't in that system. Gated into Qiao again and the same exact thing happened. She's being attacked but I can't get out of the gate before she enters it and gates out. It just keeps looping.

Also the first time I gated in I was also suppose to finish a mission to save Strawman. I gated in, destroyed four ships that attacked me, returned to the cruiser that gave that mission and got a message saying it was a shame I couldn't save her. I never even saw Strawman's ship.

One last thing, while I was flying around Qiao trying to find Lilith or whatever I'm supposed to do, I kept getting attacked by Molotov bounty hunters. LOTS of them. :shock: