Galactic core

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Maloran
Miner
Miner

How many sectors do you have to travel threw to reach the galactic core? I have been threw like 20 and still it mocks me each time I die sayin "He never reached the galactic core."
Even the Dark Side has a shadow
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

You never do reach the Galactic Core. Once you've defeated the end boss, that's the end of the game (currently). Probably around version 0.99b, George (the developer of the game) will add all of the "sectors" (they're actually systems) probably all of the way to the galactic core. He might also add systems bit by bit until the galactic core has been reached.
Maloran
Miner
Miner

Hey thanks... I always suspected such a thing... oh well, I can wait...
Even the Dark Side has a shadow
the_holy_thom
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I'm not sure it will be a pre version 1 release. Stick around, and we'll get there sometime
Need a mod? Transcendence Mods
Vasdema
Miner
Miner

and have fun along the way.

Mwa ha ha ha :twisted:
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

i'm beginning to get bored beating the game.... 5 times now. Any mod to spice up the game?
>.<
Clear Air Turbulence
Closed Account
Closed Account

goat not sheep wrote:i'm beginning to get bored beating the game.... 5 times now. Any mod to spice up the game?
I seem to recall reading somewhere (maybe on the unofficial Transcendence forums) that you've only beat the game with modded ships...maybe for a challenge you should try beating the game the way it was designed instead of with unbalanced ships.
section6
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

i cant seem to beat it with the yaht i can only beat it with the frighter or wolfen
enno
Anarchist
Anarchist

thats why you mod a new enemy, one that trains you how to face the iocrym before actually had to go against it =)
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

maybe an Iocrym combatship- halfway between fighter and battleship
enno
Anarchist
Anarchist

anyhow, before this goes moved to the mods section, how about asecond battle arena with high level motherships (heck include a csc in it while at it) :lol:
section6
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

yeah the arena is too short and not big enough prize
enno
Anarchist
Anarchist

infact, make it that if we destroy one of the commonwealth station, the only way to clear our name is to win the battle arena....kinda gladiator thing, unless u get QAC for the prize.. :lol: