Link Anacreon players here?

General discussion for the game Anacreon
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

I just remembered that some people still play Anacreon on its FB page. Should we link them to this forum?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

While i tried the game:: I honestly do not understand it enough to be effective . I am more a grunt player then an administrator.

I think we need to , if they do not have a spot : assign them one where they can be appreciated " of the bat " : where their posts are understood, where the rest of us can go and learn of that universe as they see it.

I do think they should be involved in anything to do with the game they enjoy ( as we want to be ) but I think the main concern is not making THEM feel they are hitch-hiking and Transcendence players not feel the conversation has gone over the edge.

If they do not already have spots: thats what I think: IF they have spots: then WE need the links to them so we can learn of their universe and hopefully make them feel more welcome in a mult-iverse community forum ( which would be the way to go: many pay games have multiple universe forums : I used to get annoyed when Mars would post in Venus ( we were enemies at the time ) but it happens. )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..