Bugs

General discussion for the game Anacreon
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

If you zoom into a fleet (using the planet button) you can't zoom back out.
If a fleet is on top of a trade route button (the one in the middle) you can't select it, only the fleet.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

If you have lots of different types of ships/ infantry in the screen the fleet selection screen gets pushed behind the HUD.
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Infantry acad. description:
"An infantry academy trains anD equips combat brigades suitable for defending friendly worlds or invading enemy ones"
Cygnus.X1
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It is possible to kill all potential for advancement for an individual player, by losing all of your troop carrier ships before your home planet can produce more. Need reset button, badly...
Cimanyd
Miner
Miner

If I'm in another window (or tab) when a watch passes, the next time I click anywhere in Anacreon it will say "ERROR: Internal server error." and I'll have to refresh to get back to the game. Sometimes when I refresh, I'll get what you see in the picture instead of the normal game.

Edit: Now it's happening on some watch changes even when I'm watching/using the game. Ignore what I said about being in another window.
Attachments
anacreon bug.jpg
anacreon bug.jpg (161.25 KiB) Viewed 10632 times
EI500 is best
IRC user (sometimes)
Wiki editor

Not really around anymore, but hoping for Part II
Cygnus.X1
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

confirmed from my PC as well, seems to have something to do with not having the Arc web page focus during the action 'tick'
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Backspace exits the page to the previous page.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

If you designate a planet that is tech level 2 you can't click cancel to leave the pane.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

*Possible* bug but if you have a level 6 jumpship autofac then it loses tech level it still makes heavy jumpdrives.
Also I think that GDMs fire too early, they barely hit my attacking fleet (although that's not too bad, but what about my GDMs?).
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I noticed that a planet can get angry when they gain a tech level. For example, when durable items becomes available, the planet gives news that the population is angry for lack of durable items.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Some ships/infantry just disappear, (is this a feature concerning degradation of technology if it is hosted on a technologically primitive planet?)
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Cygnus.X1
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Game killer bug. After I got a PM here on the Forums from George stating he had added some troop carrier ships to everybody's homeworlds, I eagerly jumped in. I sent a takeover fleet to a nearby tech4 planet with cronimium listed, successfully took it over, and while I was trying to establish trade between it and my HW I got the dreaded 'internal server error'. When I attempted to get back in the initial page only gave me a 'Join' option for the 1st game, but when I tried to join using a new empire name ("ShadowStars2" clever, I know) it appeared to put me back into my first empire, but since then my GUI appears to be malformed, showing "Tab1 Tab2 Tab3" etc and "Command 1 Command 2 Command 3" etc. I cannot see any planets but I can see 2 semi-circles that correspond to the 2 planets I have (had?) control of. Subsequent attempts to get back in now have a 'play' option on the game selection page but the GUI issue persists.

I'm using Firefox 17.0.1 on a Win7 box. I have purged cache and cookies and relaunched to no avail.

[edit] looks just like this -> http://www.neurohack.com/transcendence/ ... php?id=483
except the top title says "ShadowStars" and I only have 2 planets so only 2 semi-circles showing [/edit]
Cimanyd
Miner
Miner

Cygnus.X1 wrote:Game killer bug. After I got a PM here on the Forums from George stating he had added some troop carrier ships to everybody's homeworlds, I eagerly jumped in. I sent a takeover fleet to a nearby tech4 planet with cronimium listed, successfully took it over, and while I was trying to establish trade between it and my HW I got the dreaded 'internal server error'. When I attempted to get back in the initial page only gave me a 'Join' option for the 1st game, but when I tried to join using a new empire name ("ShadowStars2" clever, I know) it appeared to put me back into my first empire, but since then my GUI appears to be malformed, showing "Tab1 Tab2 Tab3" etc and "Command 1 Command 2 Command 3" etc. I cannot see any planets but I can see 2 semi-circles that correspond to the 2 planets I have (had?) control of. Subsequent attempts to get back in now have a 'play' option on the game selection page but the GUI issue persists.

I'm using Firefox 17.0.1 on a Win7 box. I have purged cache and cookies and relaunched to no avail.

[edit] looks just like this -> http://www.neurohack.com/transcendence/ ... php?id=483
except the top title says "ShadowStars" and I only have 2 planets so only 2 semi-circles showing [/edit]
Try refreshing it 5 times or so. It usually eventually fixed itself for me.
EI500 is best
IRC user (sometimes)
Wiki editor

Cygnus.X1
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have, it's now a consistent result no matter what I do or how many times I refresh, relaunch, purge cache/cookies, etc etc etc, and I've even tried it on 2 different PCs now. :(

I just tried it again about 20 times... same screen every time, only variance is how long the purple random circling 'loading' graphics display.
Cimanyd
Miner
Miner

Well... refreshing worked yesterday... now I can't get to my game at all either, I just see the same as my earlier screenshot.
EI500 is best
IRC user (sometimes)
Wiki editor