Bugs

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Check for the graviton launcher bug. If you see a crazy number in your jumpship auto fac. planets, then reset the trade route. It temporarily fixes the situation.
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Life support supplies do seem to work strangely, but I have the suspicion that planets with only trace trillum deposits will not be able to produce enough for its own needs.
High tech oceans can't. But I've watched as 95/5 fiery planets with excess radiation shielding continuously lose pop from alleged depletion.
I believe this is an indication that the owner of the planet is attacking you, and your fleet is maneuvering to respond.
In that case it is possible for the defender to end the battle at any time by pressing retreat.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Why did my explorers move like this?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (151.35 KiB) Viewed 8375 times
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Its been 1 day and the lower tech planet is not increasing in tech. Why?
Attachments
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (56.65 KiB) Viewed 8366 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (117.59 KiB) Viewed 8366 times
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Planets can also get boosted to incorrect levels, judging from the stats, such as a Quantum planet with near Post-Industrial stats.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Here is a bug I found. I conquered one planet in the nebula, but another planet simultaneously also says it has been conquered. The planet that I conquered was Agalmun and the free planet was Epsilon Cancri 2. This happened twice so far.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (143.6 KiB) Viewed 8338 times
Schrekse
Anarchist
Anarchist

Did you take Aglamun originally? That planet was a sector capital, and worlds around that sector capital will sometimes join you empire if you take the sector capital they are close to.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Schrekse wrote:Did you take Aglamun originally? That planet was a sector capital, and worlds around that sector capital will sometimes join you empire if you take the sector capital they are close to.
It was. Thanks for the advice.
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I lost a few more fiery planets. They seem particularly prone to the supply bug maybe due to a conflict with the CGA designation.
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

This is more a critical flaw than a bug: a small force can beat a mighty fleet by splitting into fleets of 1 ship each. The more fleets the more the targeting is confounded. For example, I beat 90 adamants with 70 Helions only taking 1 loss.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I'm having trouble using the trading hubs. Sometimes they will not move resources. For example, I have a trllium, hexacarbide, and CGA world all interconnected with a trading hub. The hub is importing and exporting to every world. Despite this, the hub won't move hex to the tril and CGA worlds, even tho they both need it. Its just not an option on thier trade route screens. Same thing with another hub when I tried moving chromium to a jumpship autofac.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Interesting. I can solve the problem by having at least 2 hex worlds in the network. Trill and CGA works with just one world in the network.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

So I changed my empire's doctrine and a planet that I designated as a sector capitol earlier was 30 watches away from being completed just reverted to nothing. So now I'm waiting another 24 hours to use it.

If this isn't a bug, there needs to be some indication for it because it means I'm not playing for another day at least now.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I've noticed the graviton overproduction bug occurs when I have a staryard trying to build gorgos, even tho the graviton launcher is for the megasthere.

Also I seem to have a bug where my reliant transports are taking damage invading a planet even when the planet has no defences.
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hello everybody, I am an Italian player. Sorry in advance for my poor english.

:( I have to signal a bug. My empire is, in fact, dead in 1 WATCH. Somethig like 10 planets declared independence simoultaneously, without rebellion, in some case with imperial guards on the surface, and with happy\content status.

the watch first was all good - 1 watch later my empire was dead.

After this many other planets of my empire have started rebellion in very few time but this is only a consequence of the drammatically fast lack of the internal trade's resource.

It was around 1:00 pm.

What a great sadness, nevertheless I like your games very much :-D...But this is so sad :-(
IN GEORGE WE TRUST