too many bugs

General discussion for the game Anacreon
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Are there any other anacreon games similar to Ancreon2.1d..i mean not online..
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

What sort of bugs?
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

well sometimes when i try to take over a world the game crashes and i am force to start all over as the game gives me an error when trying to reopen it again

there is also in some games where there is the same enermy with too similar Capital or homeworlds and also my industrial complex doesnt make its own raw materials it only wants to imports goods...
and lastly the game is outdated nd i guess it could use a lot of updates....so that it looks like the new online version game...
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

CYRUS KGABO wrote:well sometimes when i try to take over a world the game crashes and i am force to start all over as the game gives me an error when trying to reopen it again

there is also in some games where there is the same enermy with too similar Capital or homeworlds and also my industrial complex doesnt make its own raw materials it only wants to imports goods...
and lastly the game is outdated nd i guess it could use a lot of updates....so that it looks like the new online version game...
The online version is the updated version. George decided to put it online so you could play it on anything.