To George

General discussion for the game Anacreon
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

can u make a new offline version of anacreon...i know its a lot of work bt the online version does not cater for everyone..currently um playing anacreon 21d which is really old..so pliz make a new version thank u....
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

CYRUS KGABO wrote:can u make a new offline version of anacreon...i know its a lot of work bt the online version does not cater for everyone..currently um playing anacreon 21d which is really old..so pliz make a new version thank u....
Thanks for the feedback. I expect to concentrate on the online version for a few more years, but after that perhaps it will be possible.

The online version will continue to evolve and I hope it will be accessible to more people. In particular, at some point the online version will support private games and personal scenarios (though that might take a while).
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Well not the answer I expected bt could u atleast update anacreon 21d or aleast fix some of the bugs in it nd add a couple of new senarios...I love this game bt the bugs in it are a game spoiler atleast fix them...