I am your god now.

General discussion for the game Anacreon
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I, the lord of Sol, have conquered the galaxy. I am the same Sol who was conquered by FUS, and who later saved Newbie. I was also the Borg for a while. I had planed to take on Newbie and Human Empire for an awesome galactic war, but they both abdicated right before I was ready to make my move. Newbie then reformed as Asguard. I shall now post my thoughts on what new features I think the game needs, as well as tips and bugs I have found.

I would like to thank George for many hours of fun. I don't know how to program and implement any of the changes I'm about to suggest, so I plan to go to kronosaur and donate some money to show my thanks. Also thanks to Hussel who posted a useful breakdown on the cost and abilities of each unit.

Bugs: As your empire grows in size, it takes longer and longer to complete actions, and errors become more common. For example, right now I can't really do anything. If I try to designate a world for example, the game freezes. If I keep trying and click the button, there is an error and I have to reload the page. This will occur several times. Designating a world or moving a fleet or attacking a world can take 10 to 15 minutes. For this reason I will probably abandon my plan to take every world and be satisfied with the 4000 plus I have now.

.The interface during planetary invasions needs to be changed so that you can click on and direct all of your forces.
.I must shamefully admit that I am also the Borg. I would use the Borg to take smaller empires that the Sol empire could not take without risking rebellion. Then I would have Sol take the planets Borg had just conquered. This might be a bug.

Features.
.I think there should be a color code for your own planets to more easily tell whats what. Important worlds like jumpyards and sector capitals are already blue. How about yellow for trillium worlds and green for consumer autofacs?

.A big problem with the game is that a lot can happen while you are offline. How about a setting where citidales will fire their missiles automaticly at enemy fleets that pass by. Also greatly increase the range of citidals.

.Need the ability to release worlds to independent as well as the ability to abort fleets and material to worlds.
.Need the ability to form alliances. This would let small empires work together, and online players could watch out for their offline friends. Allied players could freely transfer ships and troops to one anothers worlds as well as share map data.
.Consider a fog of war. Where you don't have any info on a planet unless its in your sensor range. Right now you can see who owns every planet you've visted as well as its tech level.

.I'm going to have a hard time explaining this, but I suggest a change to the trading hubs. Suppose I have an area of space served by a trading hub. About 25 planets all connected to each other thru the hub. There are 5 trillium worlds in the network, so the trading hub imports 20% of its need from each trillium world then exports it to the other planets. The trillium worlds are not all equal in production however so the hub is taking too much from some worlds and not enough from others. You can manually set the trade routes so that the hub is taking 100% of its need from each world, but then excess trill builds up at the hub so the 100% of what the hub needs changes. Its very difficult to look at the network and see how much spare capacity you have.
I didn't explain that well, but basicly there needs to be an "import all" function where the trading hub takes and stockpiles all the trillium a world produces after accounting for the worlds own needs. Same for consumer and hex worlds.

That's all for now. I plan to sit on the galaxy and just generally be a dick for a few days then I'll abdicate.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Well played MY SON. Hope to see u in battle again. U truly r impressive. (Newbie , Asgard )
NH620