Beta 2 Map. [spoilers ahead]

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Can anyone tell me the resource costs for the Hammerhead-class, Typhon-class, and HK missile launcher? I'm compiling a table and these are the only ships and only component that I can't build right now in order to determine their costs.
Last edited by Watch TV, Do Nothing on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

Dorne. Thanks for posting the map - its look really cool. I was having a tough time finding my way past the nebulas ridge down the centre of the map.
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

Also, sorry Deletare (Dorne) for all the havoc I caused you tonight. My original goal was just to see if I could eliminate you from the northern borders of my empire (as your expansion was causing me a lot of concern). But I saw the amount of ships your empire possess versus mine - and I knew you would likely exact swift revenge for my mini invasion. On that note - realizing I was doomed, my only chance was to go for a full scale invasion of your empire and hope to possibly cause enough chaos that you would not have enough resources to come up north for revenge. But, it was too little too late - as now you have taken my capital.

I miss my capital. Perhaps you will allow me to visit one day.

PS.
Oh, and NARN sorry any trouble I caused you as well. It was desperate move after losing my capital.

I hope we can all find peace again one day!
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

darkMATTER- are you Xterra? That was a gutsy move!
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

Watch TV, Do Nothing wrote:darkMATTER- are you Xterra? That was a gutsy move!
I am. But not sure if gutsy or just crazy?

On a different note...I think that everything in the game should be able to be exported / imported, including infantry and ships. Based on my experience with the original alpha version - when u get up to 500 + worlds, its just to much work trying to maintain adequate defences as everything is constantly slowly dying. Constantly micromanaging fleets to transport more infantry / ships to defend planets gets tedious. I think it would be great if an infantry academy / ship producing planets could export their production to your sector capitals (or any other planet) to help them stay defended.
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

For anyone's interest this is what the galaxy looks like from my perspective after waging an all out - but ultimately futile - war against Deletare.
Attachments
Galaxy perspective after the war.
Galaxy perspective after the war.
Conquest.jpg (159.42 KiB) Viewed 8904 times
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Who here controls the Radiant Satrapy? With all due respects, you are conquering worlds very close to my new branch, which is still quite weak. Please take no further worlds or I will need to attack.

I haven't found your capitol yet, so I can't message you in-game. :(
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Dorne
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Image07-06-14 by HighfireX, on Flickr

New map as of 07-06-14. Took a while to clean up the mess that was made. An agreement has been established and peace has somewhat been restored.
pensaer
Anarchist
Anarchist

anybody knows what happened to Human Empire?
i liked that guy he helped me a lot when I first played
Dorne
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I think I overdid it.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Man you went to every edge of the galaxy.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have a question. Where can I play Beta 2 or is this the map of Beta 1? If the picture above is of Fallen Worlds Beta 1, then please continue updating because I want to see my empire.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have a question. Where can I play Beta 2 or is this the map of Beta 1? If the picture above is of Fallen Worlds Beta 1, then please continue updating because I want to see my empire.
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

My monitor is not big enough to get a clear view like above.
Attachments
anacreon3.jpg
anacreon3.jpg (241.41 KiB) Viewed 8596 times
anacreon4.jpg
anacreon4.jpg (255.62 KiB) Viewed 8596 times
Schrekse
Anarchist
Anarchist

If you want to make a map of the entire game world you don't screenshot your monitor. Anacreon has a built-in function to make a map by clicking the galaxy in a square button on the top left of the screen.