Server updated

General discussion for the game Anacreon
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

I just updated the server and I believe I've fixed (or at least massively improved) the lag during update.

The current update time is now about 0.7 seconds, down from ~7 seconds, for a ten-fold improvement.

Part of the problem was that trade networks were refreshing too often (not the movement of goods, but the calculation to figure out what to import).
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

george moromisato wrote:I just updated the server and I believe I've fixed (or at least massively improved) the lag during update.

The current update time is now about 0.7 seconds, down from ~7 seconds, for a ten-fold improvement.

Part of the problem was that trade networks were refreshing too often (not the movement of goods, but the calculation to figure out what to import).

Thanks George! It's a major improvement.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It is working pretty good on W8.1 so far I haven't had to refresh my browser while playing and/or to start game play. I use to have to refresh my browser to play and/or when I click on a planet it would not circle the area I clicked on it would circle something else(ex; trade route info arrow or neighboring planet.
NH620