Better U.I. & Plz. Reply

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

At the moment in the Beta, I currently have 40 worlds. Personally, I find it time-wasting to click, click, click, select, build. This is especially true for players with larger empires than mine. Therefore I suggest a better U.I. along with a tutorial for new players, because I had to read the forums 5 times before I started to play smooth in-game with the exception of building buildings. First, I know George is making a tutorial, but a tutorial with a better U.I. makes a whole lot more sense to a new player. In my current area, I have a newbie next to my Empire who still owns fewer than 10 worlds, yet we both started playing the game with a 1 day difference. The most likely reason why I was able to succeed was because I am familiar with large scale real time strategy games(involves plenty of forum reading).

Opinions would be appreciated.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Kourtious wrote:At the moment in the Beta, I currently have 40 worlds. Personally, I find it time-wasting to click, click, click, select, build. This is especially true for players with larger empires than mine. Therefore I suggest a better U.I. along with a tutorial for new players, because I had to read the forums 5 times before I started to play smooth in-game with the exception of building buildings. First, I know George is making a tutorial, but a tutorial with a better U.I. makes a whole lot more sense to a new player. In my current area, I have a newbie next to my Empire who still owns fewer than 10 worlds, yet we both started playing the game with a 1 day difference. The most likely reason why I was able to succeed was because I am familiar with large scale real time strategy games(involves plenty of forum reading).

Opinions would be appreciated.
I hear you!

I agree that in some cases it is too hard to build improvements. I'm not entirely sure of a solution yet, but I'm going to work on it.