THE BARRICADES PACT

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

She should try recapturing her old capital or the capital of one of the small AI empires down there; maybe that would bring her empire back under control?
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Cannibal took all her jumpyards too (she said she lost most of her jumpfleet), but I'll tell her to kill an AI. This is going to be a fascinating experiment. :mrgreen:
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Hmmm... Cannibal disappeared....

The Confederacy reports being able to access the Empire tab from every world they control, which sounds odd but useful for quickly accessing empire stats. Katharine designated a sector capital; still waiting to see what happens.

EDIT - Cannibal Host said he abdicated because he did not want to lock the Confederacy out of the game. Although the Confederacy can message other empires, I am unable to message it, not even at it's new sector capital. Still awaiting its completion...
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

What a strange events! :shock:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

This is confusing... :?
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I need a new edition of the galaxy bullettin
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

My yes for accipitier!
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

I would like to make it known before this becomes an issue that fleets in orbit of my capital Mandalor' will not be tolerated, also an empire called Hallucination (who I believe is in the pact) had a fleet in orbit after I warned him, (via Felor because I can't see him) I destroyed the explorer fleet after a 48 hour warning, which I believe is a completely reasonable amount of time. I do not believe ( I could be mistaken) that destroying fleets in orbit of my planets is an act of war...

Hail the Pact!
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

They were orbiting Hamal IV, which isn't even your planet.
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

He killed one fleet in orbit around his capital and I watched him push the button myself. As long as no others were blown up later...

Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I don't really care about the explorers and I don't bear any ill-will towards Mandalorians but he's hardly going to be able to keep explorers out of his territory unless he's planning to stay logged in 24/7.
Nor
Anarchist
Anarchist

I've spoken up before for the principle that one can shoot down unfriendly fleets parked in orbit, and I'm happy to abide by Mandalor's edict-- but I don't think that explorers are unfriendly fleets in the relevant sense. Two empires have explorers parked at my capital and several others have explorers at my sector capitals; that all seems fair to me.

Any capital ships (ramships/ starships) seem to me unacceptable to park in orbit over someone else's world. Same for any jumpfleets that include fully-loaded transports. A few jumpships here or there just act like explorers; a 200,000 strong Eldritch fleet is unfriendly, though.
sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

I don't know who attacked Hamal IV or, the only fleet I attacked was in orbit of Mandalor'. Also I'm not just blowing up anything within my boarders (as it could just be passing through) I'm only saying I WILL blow any fleet other than my own out of orbit from Mandalor'. BTW I wasn't saying I hated you :) I just wanted to explain why your fleet was missing.

Hail the Pact!
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I think it's something like 1000 eldritch that is the bare minimum to act as a scout fleet. As soon as I realized this, explorer production in my empire dropped rather radically...

sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

Well... My newly conquered planet right next to my capital had half my eldritches on it and then I had a few hundred pop ups about 11 to 13 million people dieing and a successful rebellion. I hate that deathtrap... Also, anyone have an explination (BTW its BR 4233)

Hail the Pact!