THE BARRICADES PACT

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Aureo-Oreo
Miner
Miner

I want to attempt to scavenge all independent planets in my range. I don't see how I don't have room for development when there's numerous and scattered free planets around me.

Is the attrition rate in Beta lower than Alpha?
I took a calculated risk, but man, am I bad at math.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Aureo-Oreo wrote:I want to attempt to scavenge all independent planets in my range. I don't see how I don't have room for development when there's numerous and scattered free planets around me.

Is the attrition rate in Beta lower than Alpha?
No, they both run the same code, it's just different maps AFAIK.
Aureo-Oreo
Miner
Miner

Thanks.
Aureo-Oreo
Miner
Miner

catfighter wrote: I will vote yes to anyone who wishes to join unless I specifically state otherwise. (IE one of my friends in the real world who I know is, to put it extremely mildly, "mean" decides to join with the intent of causing war and mayhem) It warms my heart to see new empires taking root and flourishing!
I'm glad I'm worthy of mention Lord Jaerevarr.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

sharksaver wrote:Nice to see that your back Newbie

Hail the Pact!

Good to be kinda, back cause my baby is running the show.
NH620
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

SungSlaver231 wrote:
NIGHTHAWK620 wrote: Lord Newbie is now General Neo and my little Princess is Empress Diana. She abdicated my empire when I was preparing her meal in the kitchen. We have a new Empire together called JOY please be nice to her guys I will make sure she doesn't attack anyone. She the Boss now as daddy's the girls are always.
Haha your small child pressed the big red button. Wait, the button isn't red. No wonder she felt compelled to press the big green button.

Loi thanks a lot. This is what happens when daddy isn't watching.
NH620
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Greetings and salutations, o lady of the oreo. I'm going to pointedly ignore you, for the benefit of the public. (I'll leave voting to the rest of you.)
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Nor
Anarchist
Anarchist

Giving fair notice: a Pact member has shot down (from a citadel) a fleet of my gunships travelling through my space to bolster defenses at one of my trading hubs, without provocation. I'm trying to decide my course of action, but if there's a war, I did *not* start it and the Pact's collective self-defense should not apply.
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:D lol .. Mylord..I believe you. Sorry for your fleet but this news is funny.

In my opinion the best thing we can do it's ask George to restart the server to play another time.
Now that the galaxy is under the control of the Pact (except for your empire :roll: ) the future appear boring.
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Nor
Anarchist
Anarchist

You're asusming that all the Pact members are going to abide by Pact rules! Given that we just saw how devastating a first strike can be, I assume we're going to see more war, not less-- looks like the benefits to starting a war are so great that Pact members might start hitting each other.

And you never know whether some non-Pact power would give them a helping hand... ;-)
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Yes it might be seeing THE FFUS attacks a little girl's Empire. Thanks for making my daughter cry!
NH620
sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

Where did nor go? Did he abdicate or did we kill him? I am confused.

EDIT: Never mind I read the bulletin

Hail the Pact!
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

The short answer; yes. :lol:

And it looks like, one by one, everyone is following one or more of those paths; the majority of us planning to then proceed to take over Alpha. Better get busy with Deyaskuld or whatever your empire was named. ;)
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
sharksaver
Anarchist
Anarchist

Deyaskuld is my cap, but yeah I will. Time to extend our wrath to the next game.

Hail the Pact!
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Requesting an update on the current status of the Barriicades pact. Who are the members.