Anacreon Graphics Release

General discussion for the game Anacreon
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

AssumedPseudonym wrote:
SungSlaver231 wrote:Prediction: One day, someone will make an Anacreon ship mod for Transcendence.
I’ve already been tempted to, actually. If I knew the first thing about any of the ships in Anacreon and could either get the graphics or the models, I probably would have by now. ^.~
George? Would you allow us to do this, or more to the point, did you make models beyond the one used on the the intro page? It would be really cool to see stingers VS hornets in an all-out war. (and they'd just look really neat on a poster)
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Also, eldritch, at least, made it into EP. (image from posted sprite-sheet)
Eldritch-class Gunship.png
Eldritch-class Gunship.png (4.22 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

They are different ships in different universes. The Transcendence Eldritch doesn't have a jumpdrive or missile defense and the Anacreon Eldritch doesn't use a taubeam (it uses a "Flenser cannon", which is another same-name-different-thing dealy).

George just recycles some of his more distinctive names because they sound cool (Eldritch, Flenser, slam cannon, chronimium, positron lancer, etc.)