Ghosts?

General discussion for the game Anacreon
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

I just got a message that the Imperium of Man attacked and conquered one of my worlds, although I'm fairly certain that they abdicated some time ago. Have they restarted, or are the ghosts getting restless?
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Imperator
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hmm... I'm playing as the Imperium on the alpha server, while I'm sure you're one of the players in beta. I have not been on the beta server since UED abdicated. I did have a massive empire of around 200 worlds also called Imperium of Man 4-5 months ago, but that was abdicated as well when I had exams to study for. Maybe someone else was inspired by my conquests and decided to take up the same name?
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Perhaps... The latest Imperium of Man that I remember seeing was less than a dozen worlds and they were on the other side of the galaxy (in the east; it was a western world that was attacked and conquered).

I suppose it is good, though, that you have left an enduring legacy; ten watches of constant clicking and the message still won't go away. Guess I'll be remembering you for a while. :wink:
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."