Epicest Infantry Error

General discussion for the game Anacreon
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

So, yeah. Look at the picture and tell me what's wrong. No transports, right? But wait, there's more! For this no ordinary soldier. He/she/it is a super-soldier, whose mental capacity is far beyond that of any mortal in the galaxy. This little soldier has gone beyond the need for physical transportation; they have invented the instantaneous transportation of matter across any amount of physical space! Not only does this amazing guerrilla warrior not require transports, but he/she/it can instantly teleport to any world in the galaxy in a single watch, much as the stargates of old could move fleets! Think of the possibilities! It may be only a single warrior, but many players neglect to defend every single world they control and it could instantly capture any planet anywhere in the galaxy in a single watch! :twisted:

Due to the fact that I know how to reliably reproduce this and plan to exploit it to the utmost, I will not distribute the information for public use. However, I will definitely surrender the tactical plan to any developer in the future. [And if anyone is willing to "buy" the info via PMs, I could always use a couple of transports on Beta server...*]
Anacreon_Infantry_Error.jpg
Anacreon_Infantry_Error.jpg (126.72 KiB) Viewed 3795 times
*My disclaimer: As far as I know, the rules are "Anything goes as long as you don't create multiple accounts.", so "selling" info does not seem to be banned. Info comes "as is" and I am not responsible for any injuries caused by new super-soldiers. Batteries not included.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hahaha, I think I know how you do this. Can it actually get onto a planet's surface without landing, though?
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

It can teleport to the surface too, actually. The first super-soldier has taken some rather...interesting...actions while trying, but the combat potential is still definitely there, although in a different manner than I originally intended.

*Oh yeah, and I found some spare batteries, if only I could ship them. Batteries now conditionally included. See unit's manual for specifics.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I've tried a couple things but I'm still stumped as to how you did it...
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

One little point of interest: despite their teleportation, super-soldiers still have to go around nebula, making stops at each corner and taking an enormously roundabout path just like jumpfleets. However, their teleportation does not make it hard to work around this.