Trillum Overload Error

General discussion for the game Anacreon
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

I had a trillum world producing a steady rate of around 12,000 trillum per watch, but when I attempted to hook up a jumpyard, everything went haywire. The world suddenly threw everything it had into producing 14,000 per watch (even ignoring its own life support systems :shock: ) and tried to export 4,500,000 trillum per watch: to nowhere! I suspected the graviton launcher error and checked every single world when I found that the jumpautofac wasn't the resource drain, but every single world was importing zero all of a sudden and the trillum world wasn't using its own supply: the goods just drained away into thin air! (Or is it thin space?)

There is no known cause for this, but space pirates are strongly suspected. :wink: Unfortunately, the world corrected itself while I checking possible resource drains so I don't have a screenshot.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hey, don't go accusing space pirates of this; he abdicated a couple days ago.
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

I would have capitalized if I was accusing him. I meant just general pirates, not an empire.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It was a joke ;)