Strange trade route behaviour for infantry production

General discussion for the game Anacreon
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Here is the layout:
I have an infantry world, infantry parts world, and a trade hub.
The hub is set to import from the parts world.
All three worlds are TL 5.

Here is my action:
I tell the infantry world to import from the hub. This sets 100% on consumer goods and infantry parts.

Here is the oddity:
At the next update, the trade route removes the infantry parts option from the trade item list completely and the infantry world says I am no longer importing infantry parts. The parts world is still producing parts, but the trade route to the hub shows zero demand for parts.

Additionally:
A trade route directly from parts to infantry world acts normally and transports parts to allow the infantry world to produce better infantry.

Anyone else seen this or have suggestions to what I might be doing wrong?
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

but now what is the level of the trade hub? It has to be same or higher than the level of the costumer planets to work correctly
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Finnian wrote:but now what is the level of the trade hub? It has to be same or higher than the level of the costumer planets to work correctly
starxplor wrote:Here is the layout:
I have an infantry world, infantry parts world, and a trade hub.
The hub is set to import from the parts world.
All three worlds are TL 5.

All three are tech level 5.

Additionally, it is not true that a hub has to be as high level as the trading planets, I have another one that is TL6 and trades Advanced Jump Drives with two level 10 jump parts planets and a level 10 jump ship planet.
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Then you should check how much the component worlds are producing versus how much is exported from the hub. Unless you got superpowers, the worlds are probably all producing off of spare parts left over from long-dead empires. This sort of thing always seems to happen, so I given up on managing hubs almost altogether.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."