A new way to transfer

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have a proposal:

I have noticed that when I have to transfer things from a fleet to a planet sometime I feel myself annoyied, especially when the fleet is composed by many kind of different units.

I suggest the implementation of a little button with the function " Transfer All"

With a single click it's all done :mrgreen:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Finnian wrote:I have a proposal:

I have noticed that when I have to transfer things from a fleet to a planet sometime I feel myself annoyied, especially when the fleet is composed by many kind of different units.

I suggest the implementation of a little button with the function " Transfer All"

YES
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

following the same principle I suggest a Button to create all the traderoutes with a click:

When you click the magic button the game create in one instant the traderoutes to all the planet in range
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Sounds potentially...uh...lazinessifying. As TV said,
YES
Automated transfers, automated trade, automated defensive deployment... At this rate we'll all turn into human/felor bowling balls! :wink:
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Finnian wrote:I have a proposal:

Why not have are fleets be able to transfer and/ or deploy in orbit of any planet like in Anacreon 2, so fleets can be combined to limit the clutter by the planet or divided to move the rest of the fleet elsewhere if not needed? Transfer All is good to.
NH620