We Could Be Immortals...

General discussion for the game Anacreon
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Yeeeeessss!!! At long, long last the CosMo Empire has (auto)abdicated! Compact warships are moving in as we speak to retake our glorious Throne from the hands of these poor, misguided savages who dared to challenge our benevolence!

*drops out of character*

But more to the point, I can finally test whether or not making the planet rebel will reset my capital variable. Soon...
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

That is great news! You can finally (possibly) have your capital again and the experiment can resume. :D
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Yay! Although incredibly difficult to pull off, I finally got my capital to rebel. And, joy of joys, my capital variable was reset! :D

But now, a vote. Should I continue playing as I am now, or should I abdicate and get a fresh start?

EDIT - A further update: my new capital was automatically placed on the jumpship doctrine, but Anacreon still thought I was on L&O even though it was my only capital. I was allowed a free "switch" to F&M and doctrine-switching is once again normal. I'm going to set up a second sector cap to see if it can set an independent doctrine.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."