Anacreon Era III Discussion Thread

General discussion for the game Anacreon
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I am delighted to inform the galaxy that it will not be ending today. I renounce my wayward ways and am selling my fleets to the Mesophone Traders Union. I currently have 199,000,000 AES and assume I will have much more if I liquidate my Minotaur fleet. Also, I relinquish all controlled worlds outside of the Kingdom of Bugz main areas in the Southeast of the map for reprimand of my naughty behavior :wink: .

Good day,

The Bug King
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Only 200million AES?
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

starxplor wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am
Only 200million AES?
yeah, how many did you have?
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I see a deep lesson on this events.. :lol: scripts can't beat a master of the universe with enough time to spend
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheBugKing wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 am
starxplor wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am
Only 200million AES?
yeah, how many did you have?
1.2+ billion when you first attacked

Finnian wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 am
I see a deep lesson on this events.. :lol: scripts can't beat a master of the universe with enough time to spend
I hope this is not a real lesson... anyone who thought this was the case in the first place has some serious issues.
A better lesson would be to not assume 200-400K space force would be enough to hold off a fleet during the many hours per day most people sleep.

If there is a next time, I will be sure to automate defences for while I sleep.

EDIT: Spacing
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

we should pray George to think a something about this issue. I am pretty sure about one thing: who have more time win. But I don't think there is an easy solution to fix this problem.. and if it exist it would radically change the game.
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Which issue do you refer to?

When it comes to a game like this, there is nothing that can be done about the timing when individual people are in control and we need to sleep.

Now, if we could come up with teams based on opposite sides of the planet, then we could have an account monitored 24/7, but that seems unrealistic.
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I was thinking more to a fixed number of actions you can perform every day or something like that
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

but it can't work
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I will reset my empire to free up space for everyone else since I'm not going to be on much from now on.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,

AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

As, requested, I have created this news post. :D

After the recent abdications of Imperium Aeterna, Ferengi and Kingdom of Bugz, lots of space has been freed up for smaller empires to take advantage of. Despite this, plenty of room still remains, especially in the centre of the galaxy.

The Kingdom of Bugz offshoot (Western Traders Union) had spread to almost every corner of their territory. Being heavily equipped with forces and ruthlessness, meant the WTU was an unstoppable fighting machine. Severely damaging Ferengi and wiping out Crystalline Federation's strong Undine fleet, the destruction of the galaxy seemed inevitable. With Ferengi surrendering, the Crystalline Federation's remaining forces gathered at their capital, preparing for the worst, hoping that their crystalline pillars would somehow protect humans from being extinct. There was no way they were letting rogue insects defeating them. All of a sudden, their crystalline pillars began buzzing with energy (similar to the sound of a swarm of insects) and the incoming Bugz attack fleet fled with fear. In an instant, the Western Traders Union came to terms with the horrible crimes they were committing and dropped all their weapons. Abandoning their worlds, the insects fluttered away, disappearing through the borders of the galaxy, perhaps returning to the nebulous realm they descended from. Order and peace returned to the galaxy and humans live for another day!

The current major northern empires are: Warmongers, norworld, Tyule Collective, NEWBIE and RT. RT and norworld seem to be the two strongest empires in that region with over 70 worlds each. Crystalline Federation has its capital located in the north, but its territory runs along the entire eastern edge.

Many dormant one world empires litter the south, however, the mighty Saxophon Traders Union is thriving in the peaceful post-war environment. Dragon is also expanding rapidly, managing to inherit about 1 million forces from left on his capital.
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

AdmiralZo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:28 pm
As, requested, I have created this news post. :D
Very nice post. :D Would anyone be willing to create an image of the map for viewing? It would be nice to see how the galaxy changed since we all left.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,

AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheBugKing wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm
Very nice post. :D Would anyone be willing to create an image of the map for viewing? It would be nice to see how the galaxy changed since we all left.
Well, the galaxy is basically the same as when you abdicated...
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

AdmiralZo wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:43 am
TheBugKing wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm
Well, the galaxy is basically the same as when you abdicated...
Well that is sad. :cry:
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,

TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have a question for George that has been bugging me a long time. Why are we aloud to zoom out to 20,000 Ly's, but the map is only useful at 500 Ly's? Even we are aloud to play outside of the mapable galaxy. This doesn't make since to me.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,