ERA 3: Trade route suggestion

General discussion for the game Anacreon
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

With efficiency, and to a lesser extent, population, always changing, it would be nice if when a planet cannot export the number of resources requested by the percent of need, the unfulfilled export would be spread to all other non-static defined routes. Alternatively, being able to specify a [max] quantity to export, with the remainder being spread to routes defined by percent would be nice (obviously, 0% should be limit, so worlds don't pull excess back into themselves).
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Agree, it would be a cool feature. Most worlds in a cluster sit around redistributing resources, and having to calculate the optimal import/export percentages by hand can be quite tedious, so I just leave it alone until everything stabilises.
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

--Imperator-- wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am
Agree, it would be a cool feature. Most worlds in a cluster sit around redistributing resources, and having to calculate the optimal import/export percentages by hand can be quite tedious, so I just leave it alone until everything stabilises.
That is part of my point though, it would take weeks for things to stabilize when efficiencies start low. Also, building every population building takes a minimum of many days which upsets both the production of a world, and more importantly when trying to figure out percentages, it screws up the import of resources like food and trillium.