The Bug Age

General discussion for the game Anacreon
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The Galaxy has grown stagnate and the Bugzzzzzzz have risen unchallenged once again. To the top of the spire, to the height of civilization we strive. The Bug Age has come at the close of the 3rd Age. The stagnation of the other empires, along with their unwillingness to challenge my authority has granted me power over the galactic plane. We alone rule the galaxy. Other large empires have their influence within their realm, but they are powerless outside of their own planetary control.

Galactic communication through what is called "the Forum" has grounded to a halt. Galactic interaction from those that occupy the galaxy has died. We are not in a grand quite age, no, welcome to the Age of Bugzzzzzzzz.

The Bug King
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
darkMATTER
Miner
Miner

Well...I'm glad to see activity picked up since that time.
What happened to TheBugKing back then...did you abdicate and then start anew?
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The Bug Age has come to its close as the Bugzzzzzzz were seen chasing after the fading plasma trails of the Imperium into the unknown, beyond the edge of this verse.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.