The most ancient bug is still not fixed

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

there is a bug that everyone have experienced in this game from its very start:

When you zoom on a fleet it's impossible unzoom back to another view.

It's a thing I have learned to avoid, I (We) simply don't do that,

but is frustrating that in so many years it is still there.

Or maybe there is a button that allow to unzoom and I am silly?? :) in that case please explain me how it work
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

to be more specific, the bug I have mentioned show itself when a fleet is travelling, not when it's standing
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Finnian wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm
to be more specific, the bug I have mentioned show itself when a fleet is travelling, not when it's standing
You are correct, it is still there.

I think a neat something would be some image of a ripple in space or the fleet preparing for the next jump to zoom in on, or just to have something to zoom out of if you accidentally zoomed in on a moving fleet. Perhaps there could be an error message stating the fleet is in jump sequence and there for not able to look upon its brilliant starburts of energy for fear of searing the flesh off of our humble human faces.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Their is a new bug that was brought to my attention by Aura ( TBK ) in my Q empire. The planet Q G 4400 which is the designation of a trillium ore mine, has not only changed to a starship yard...it also located in section of space that can not produce starships????? To view this marvel you will see 3 fleets orbiting said planet. Starship can't travel in this part of space and should not be able to be manufacture either?!?!?
NH620
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:29 pm
Their is a new bug that was brought to my attention by Aura ( TBK ) in my Q empire. The planet Q G 4400 which is the designation of a trillium ore mine, has not only changed to a starship yard...it also located in section of space that can not produce starships????? To view this marvel you will see 3 fleets orbiting said planet. Starship can't travel in this part of space and should not be able to be manufacture either?!?!?
marvellous! :mrgreen:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
There is an important note to make though, that part of space was a clear pocket of space at the very beginning of Era 3, just like in the north. However, shortly after the start of this Era the nebula grew to its current extant.

Also, are you saying that the world changed its own designation?
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheBugKing wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:06 pm
NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
There is an important note to make though, that part of space was a clear pocket of space at the very beginning of Era 3, just like in the north. However, shortly after the start of this Era the nebula grew to its current extant.

Also, are you saying that the world changed its own designation?
Yes. I made Q G 4400 a trillium world Q (G) is for gas which trillium ore is fuel in this game. Also I have a tech problem....when I designate a world from 6 to 7, I come back to that world and it is still 6 or less and other worlds have lost other improvements too. At one point I thought I got hacked which is why I'm not on the game as often because I have to find the new password I wrote down on a piece of paper somewhere.
NH620