Chained Trade Route Test

General discussion for the game Anacreon
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have been test the trade routes by connecting each trade world with another within the centers of the cluster formations or wherever needed. I am finished with expansion. I will try to give as much details I can with 1200 more or less worlds to look through plus check the connecting routes. If their are any suggestion please feel free to post it.
NH620
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
I have been test the trade routes by connecting each trade world with another within the centers of the cluster formations or wherever needed. I am finished with expansion. I will try to give as much details I can with 1200 more or less worlds to look through plus check the connecting routes. If their are any suggestion please feel free to post it.
Testing has been suspended due to odd behavior of game play. Their may be a problem with my Empire due to my account being hacked and/ or laptop may be hacked. If not then there may be a bug that is causing problems once an Empire goes beyond 1000+ planets.
NH620
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:50 am
NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Testing has been suspended due to odd behavior of game play. Their may be a problem with my Empire due to my account being hacked and/ or laptop may be hacked. If not then there may be a bug that is causing problems once an Empire goes beyond 1000+ planets.
Please give details, this is very interesting
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.