Fichikai Industries

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Aphi
Anarchist
Anarchist

I would but it would take aprox 195 Million years to explain it all.
I can explain the Wormhole effect
Think Taco and a stick the stick is the wormhole and the taco is the universe now when the taco isn't folded thiers not stick when you fold it you can get from point A to point B faster. Like a wormhole which makes the stick shorter a flat taco or a folded taco.
That is part one of Quantom Physics :)
Think big Think Kensai Corp. Your number one source for mod's.
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Heh, I can explain quantum theory in a simple to understand paragraph...or two:

In physics, quantum theory is a term that may be used to refer to several related types of theories which make use of quanta.

In other words, quantum theory modern physical theory concerned with the emission and absorption of energy by matter and with the motion of material particles; the quantum theory and the theory of relativity together form the theoretical basis of modern physics. Just as the theory of relativity assumes importance in the special situation where very large speeds are involved, so the quantum theory is necessary for the special situation where very small quantities are involved, i.e., on the scale of molecules, atoms, and elementary particles.

There ya go.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I absolutely agree. :?
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

That's...simplier?
>.<
Aphi
Anarchist
Anarchist

FAD wrote:Heh, I can explain quantum theory in a simple to understand paragraph...or two:

In physics, quantum theory is a term that may be used to refer to several related types of theories which make use of quanta.

In other words, quantum theory modern physical theory concerned with the emission and absorption of energy by matter and with the motion of material particles; the quantum theory and the theory of relativity together form the theoretical basis of modern physics. Just as the theory of relativity assumes importance in the special situation where very large speeds are involved, so the quantum theory is necessary for the special situation where very small quantities are involved, i.e., on the scale of molecules, atoms, and elementary particles.

There ya go.
you googled "quantom theories" didn't you?
Think big Think Kensai Corp. Your number one source for mod's.
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Well, I'm not really a rocket scientist but I play one on TV.