Graphics WIPS and projects

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Yes...this is where we demand ships. That ship looks like some of the freighters you have,D6...
>.<
dvlenk6
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

You could use that Miri'sak fighter that is been floating around, it looks a lot like that. Yugi has it.
He sent it to me, but I lost it. :roll:
"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
http://dvlenk6.blackraven3d.com/transgals.html
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Dosgamer3
Closed Account
Closed Account

PERFECT!! THAT'S EXACTLY THE LOOK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!

****TOTALLY STEALS****
The universe is illogical. Get over it.

-----------------------------------------

I cannot be held accountable for anything I say that offends you. I never intentionally offend anyone.
If I offended you, it was an accident and I am sorry.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Umm...you're welcome.

*cautiously backs away*

:)
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I got a problem...and i don't know if it's the graphics or not. It says *Can't load cruiser3*(name of graphic) Does that mean i have to change my mod in some why?
>.<
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Well, here's the obvious questions:
Have you actually put the image(s) in the Extensions folder?
Have you defined the images?
Have you put this thingy somewhere in the mod?:
Cadbury Land wrote:<Image UNID="&rsexample;" bitmap="example.jpg" bitmask="example.bmp" backColor="0x00000000"/>
Sponge
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

goat not sheep wrote:I got another idea! ( you don't have to make this one too fast....i still need to finish my robot ship) how about an...organic-looking ship?
Wow, that's 'kinda weird. The mod I've been working on adds a bunch of "bio" stuff, too. I actually drew up plans for a bio-playership and a bio-auton a couple days ago.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Yes, images are in folder. Yes, i have defined them...wait a sec...what do you mean by defining them? And, i have this:

Code: Select all

<Image UNID="&rsCruiser2;" bitmap="Cruiser2ship.jpg" bitmask="CruiserMask.bmp" backColor="0x00000000"/>
      	<Image UNID="&rsCruiser2Shields;" bitmap="Cruiser2Shields.bmp" backColor="0x00000000"/>
	<Image UNID="&rsfactory;" bitmap="factory.jpg" bitmask="factoryMask.bmp" backColor="0x00000000"/>
	<Image UNID="&rsFreighter3ship;" bitmap="freighter3ship.jpg" bitmask="freighter3Mask.bmp" backColor="0x00000000"/>
>.<
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Your error states it can't load Cruiser3, your code lists only a Cruiser2 but nothing for Cruiser3. If the code requires both Cruiser2 and Cruiser3, then you'll need the image files for Cruiser3 and add them to the code. Check your image file names, edit your code to match whatever the files may be.

Also. looking at freighter3 in the code, that may be what's supposed to be Cruiser3. Not sure since I don't have those files to verify. Check it anyway.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Oh....omg. All i have to do is change that 2 to a 3...? *slaps self*
>.<
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Um, D6? Can you do something really quick? Can you make a picture with a rectangular blackness and maybe a bit mask too? I want to make a cannon with an invisible beam...so it has to be really black and blend in through space. If you want, D6, you can add stars though it's not neccisary...
>.<
OddBob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I want to make a cannon with an invisible beam...so it has to be really black and blend in through space. If you want, D6, you can add stars though it's not neccisary...
If you don't define an image, the projectile will be invisible.
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I've used that on my "D field ICX" If you don't define an image, it won't hit anything. If you define an image, and set the dimensions to 0 x 0, then add a trail (like on a missile) and make the trail 1 wide and 1 long, then you have an invisible projectile that can hit stuff (also helps to use a dark colour for the trail)