|¯|-|maN |-|@x

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

you have to use it after you destroy the station. I just tested it and it worked fine.
Crying is not a proper retort!
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ah I found the problem dealers were kicked out of the commonweath. I made it that it gets rid of there records too (see first post). Thanks for the report please test some more and tell me if something doesn't seem right. (I didn't have a problem earlier because I thought that the dealers where still a part of the commonweath)
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

very cool you much have gotten very lucky to find one in the first couple of systems. Anyway money is easy to get so even if I found one that early I would wait until I find some adventurers guilds or ringer stations.
As for the black market they make the things of course they are not going fooled by them. Where did you find it? I may have to adjust the rare and level if it is still too common.
dvlenk6
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

PlayMeNow wrote:you know, i'm not a noob.
That's what all the noobs say. :lol:
"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
http://dvlenk6.blackraven3d.com/transgals.html
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Betelgeuse wrote:you have to use it after you destroy the station. I just tested it and it worked fine.
I tested it on a Centurion guarding a C drydock, tried to dock...denied. Used the card...still denied.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

dvlenk6 wrote:
PlayMeNow wrote:you know, i'm not a noob.
That's what all the noobs say. :lol:
Na, he isn't a noob.
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

PlayMeNow wrote:It's used to remove the arrest thingy. You will still be denied at that station, so...I'd bust it and use the ROM.
Bummerage. I was hoping it would clear ALL records with the Commonwealth. Sometimes you need to dock at a friendly, especially when you're way out in another system where there's hardly any friendly bases that can install weapons and shields. Bust one of them and ya may be finding yourself treking back several systems just to find a needed base...or take your chances jumping into unknown systems searching, with minute firepower and weak shields.

I'm sure the ROM can be further hacked so it will clear all levels of crime. HintHint :lol: