OnFireWeapon Help

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Vachtra
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Since I can't seem to get OnFragment to work I figured why not try OnFireWeapon.
I can get the Onfire to work and divide it between different ammo but What I can't seem to do is get it to change configuration.

Even if the <Configuration> is the same for the missile and the called OnFireWeapon. My guess is that the configuration is dictated by the original weapon and can't change from missile to missile. Am I wrong here?

Here is a 7 shot spread at 120° attempt but all I get is the middle shot.

http://paste.neurohack.com/view/Y8pFt/
"Have you guys ever watched the show?" ~ Guy
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I think you can put configuration on the missile tag so a launcher can have different configurations for missiles, but i could be wrong.

The problem I see is sysCreateWeaponFire only makes one projectile, repeating weapons or configurations would need to be simulated with multiple calls to sysCreateWeaponFire.
ImageImage
Thanks to digdug for the banners.
Vachtra
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Unfortunately crazy busy and haven't had a chance to simulate the config since unfortunately I haven't found that the missiles can be individually configured. I really have tried.
Instead of making a variety of weapons with configs I just used standard weapons with the onFire Weapon.
I'm going to get back to it in two weeks.
"Have you guys ever watched the show?" ~ Guy
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I think it would be better if you gave us the ENTIRE weapon ( with this vtEffectBarrier code ) so we can try to reproduce it and work on it with you......a thousand heads are better then one?......unless they are Teraton heads.....

if we can not exactly see what it is "supposed" to do exactly most of the help we give is a shot in the dark to get near the point you need.

( nobody is going to steal your weapon.......the moderators/ admins check everything as we usually do when we read .xml downloaded so there is not much chance of any copying without getting busted.)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..