Shipwrecks

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
extriteonic
Anarchist
Anarchist

Are there any available mods to scuttle ships for 1.08?
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

extriteonic wrote:Are there any available mods to scuttle ships for 1.08?
extensions that employ scuttling of ships will continue to work even in 1.08 : I was using.... forgot : but I was scuttling ships in 1.08 recently : so the feature is in one of the extensions i was using.

I would like to say it was Playership drones : but I am not sure.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I know Quickloot allows the scuttling of ships, but I don't like how... cheaty it makes the game feel (quicklooting, not scuttling).
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Amariithynar wrote:I know Quickloot allows the scuttling of ships, but I don't like how... cheaty it makes the game feel (quicklooting, not scuttling).
it seems there is a mis-communication, My versions of extensions are not exactly " updated" : I tend to use a extension until it no longer works in a version : I have many original works that are so well done they continue to function even in 1.08+ .

for scuttling of ships without anything extra that makes you feel like your cheating : use this :
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=91&d=1

there are very few extensions I will get the updated versions of based mostly on the ones that posted it : but a good extension,. to me , does not need to be updated, it just has to work.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..