ODM Civilian Crafts mod issue with Transcendence 1.5

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
bzm3r
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

When this mod is enabled (http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1250), whether or not all other extensions are deselected, non-player ships do not move from the Eridani after 'gating' in. Can this be fixed?
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Are you using other mods? If it's just Civilian Crafts alone I'll look into it. I've also heard from AP that ships tend to dock with stargates when combined with Eternity Port.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

To recap the conversation with RPC over on IRC a little while ago:
 It’s not an EP-related issue. Stargate docking and parking-space-hunting happens even with ODM Civilian Crafts being the only mod ticked. The issues with ships not moving from the gate is a result of them gating in and trying to dock with the stargate, but not having a free space to dock. The only reason they don’t join the diagonal line of ships waiting for a free docking space is because they have no momentum on gating in, and don’t have any need to move. Just fixing having ships viewing stargates as valid docking targets will probably fix everything.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
bzm3r
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, could anything be done to fix it? Or is it a lost cause?