Where the original ship in traffic?

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I modified some ship (Ronin/B and Centurion) but I do not overwrite them. I don't know why they not spawning in traffic system, they was replaced by modified starship. However they still showing at some point in some system (example: Korolov in Charon, which is mostly guarded by Ronin/B).
I just want they spawning along with new ships.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
gunship256
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Did you change the UNIDs of the ships to make sure that you're not overwriting the vanilla ships? Also, did you change the code you pasted in so that it uses the new entities you made?
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

gunship256 wrote:Did you change the UNIDs of the ships to make sure that you're not overwriting the vanilla ships? Also, did you change the code you pasted in so that it uses the new entities you made?
I do. I using my own UNID, and they are not overwrited.
I creating two xml for that, one for ship and other for ship table.
Click this link!
gunship256
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Can you spawn both the original ships and the new modified ships using the GOD mod?
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

gunship256 wrote:Can you spawn both the original ships and the new modified ships using the GOD mod?
Yes, they both still can spawning manually.
But the original ship is not spawn in traffic system (like going around system, docking to station, and/or defend the station).
Click this link!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

STOP STOP STOP

First of all:
You, DigaRW, do a GREAT job, :)

Now for what you need : in the Commonwealth.xml ( bottom of)

Code: Select all

<!-- TABLES -->

<!-- Commonwealth defenders for normal stations -->

<ShipTable unid="&tbCommDefenders;">
		<LevelTable>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccr- -----" count="1" class="&scRoninA;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccrr -----" count="1" class="&scIAVLight;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ruucc cr---" count="1" class="&scRoninB;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuucc cur--" count="1" class="&scWolfen;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="---uu ccccu" count="1" class="&scRoninC;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="-rrcc crr--" count="1" class="&scIAVMedium;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuucc ccccc" count="1" class="&scCenturion;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="--ruu ucccc" count="1" class="&scIAVHeavy;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="--ruc cuuuu" count="1" class="&scManticore;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="----- -uuuu" count="1" class="&scBritannia;" orders="guard"/>
		</LevelTable>
	</ShipTable>

<!-- Commonwealth defenders for large/important stations -->

<ShipTable unid="&tbCommEliteDefenders;">
		<LevelTable>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccr- -----" count="1" class="&scRoninB;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccuu ur---" count="1" class="&scWolfen;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuccc cuuuu" count="1" class="&scRoninC;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccuu rr---" count="1" class="&scIAVMedium;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ccccc ccccc" count="1" class="&scCenturion;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuucc ccccc" count="1" class="&scIAVHeavy;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ruuuc ccccc" count="1" class="&scManticore;" orders="guard"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="---uu uuuuu" count="1" class="&scBritannia;" orders="guard"/>
		</LevelTable>
	</ShipTable>

<!-- Commonwealth private crafts -->

<ShipTable unid="&tbCommPrivateCrafts;">
		<LevelTable>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuurr -----" count="1" class="&scBorer;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ccrr- -----" count="1" class="&scRoninA;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ccrr- -----" count="1" class="&scSapphireYacht;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccrr -----" count="1" class="&scIAVLight;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="cccuu r----" count="1" class="&scEI100;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ruccc uur--" count="1" class="&scEI200;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="ruucc cr---" count="1" class="&scRoninB;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="uuucc cur--" count="1" class="&scWolfen;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="rrruc ccuuu" count="1" class="&scEI500;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="-rrcc cuurr" count="1" class="&scIAVMedium;"orders="gateOnThreat"/>
<Ship levelFrequency="---uu ccccu" count="1" class="&scRoninC;" orders="gateOnThreat"/>
		</LevelTable>
	</ShipTable>

<!-- Commonwealth random traffic -->

<ShipTable unid="&tbCommTraffic;">
		<LevelTable>
			<Ship levelFrequency="uuurr -----" count="1" class="&scBorer;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="uurr- -----" count="1" class="&scRoninA;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="ccrr- -----" count="1" class="&scSapphireYacht;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="cccrr -----" count="1" class="&scIAVLight;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="vvvrr r----" count="1" class="&scAntaresI;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="cccuu r----" count="1" class="&scEI100;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="vvruu urr--" count="1" class="&scAntaresII;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="ruccc uur--" count="1" class="&scEI200;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="rrruu ur---" count="1" class="&scRoninB;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="uuucc cuuuu" count="1" class="&scWolfen;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="rrruc ccuuu" count="1" class="&scEI500;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="-rrcc cuuuu" count="1" class="&scIAVMedium;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="--vuu urrrr" count="1" class="&scAntaresV;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="--rru uuuuu" count="1" class="&scRoninC;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="--vrr rrvvv" count="1" class="&scEI7000;"/>
			<Ship levelFrequency="----r uurvv" count="1" class="&scScarabFreighter;"/>
		</LevelTable>
	</ShipTable>
Add your new ships to these tables, then put them into your .xml : no need to declare the tables, they are already in the game : but you will have to declare your new ships unless they over-write an existing one.

you can find Source .xml , thanks to those whom have worked hard at bringing them to us by tackling TransData at : http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mods&c=Sources
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Thanks for your help, now I know why they are gone.
Click this link!