Monthly Mod Jam — March 2016

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

March 2016 MMJ Update
 It’s not uploaded yet. I have it all done up and ready to go up, but I’m having trouble getting the Monthly Mod Jam account for Xelerus to log on. It’s probably nothing major, but I’m going to try and sort that out and upload it tomorrow instead. My head’s a bit fuzzy from painkillers following yesterday’s trip to the dentist. x.x

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MMJ APRIL 2016? I'm looking forward to participate!
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

The March 2016 MMJ has been uploaded!

…And about kacking time, too. Sorry about the delay, everyone, but the past few weeks have kinda been just one thing after another. x.x

I think I have everyone who got involved into it. If I missed you, PM me and I’ll figure out where I dropped the ball and get everything fixed and re-upped.

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
Peter
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

The March 2016 MMJ has been uploaded!

…And about kacking time, too. Sorry about the delay, everyone, but the past few weeks have kinda been just one thing after another. x.x

I think I have everyone who got involved into it. If I missed you, PM me and I’ll figure out where I dropped the ball and get everything fixed and re-upped.
Better late than never! Eager to look at it :)
My dream is to one day discover that someone who plays transcendence lives near me and goes to my school. Then I can finally have a friend.
---
Why must I keep running into that wall, impossibility?
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Some good stuff in there. The Spun diamond armor is excellent. Great concept.

And the octobarricade. One of those 'why didn't I think of that' ideas.

The devices that give extra device slots while using the cargo hold slot and using up cargo space is an excellent example of balance IMO.

And how could you not like something called the Death Launcher! The fragmented missiles are great.

A bit of feedback. I would have loved to have a go at this but couldn't see any way that I could learn about sovereigns and stations and devices in the two week time period. Experienced modders would have no problems but if you have never even looked at, for example, sovereign code before it's a steep and time consuming learning curve even with the templates provided. And BTW thanks for those, lots of great info in there.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I’ll admit I got a little overzealous in the idea behind this one. The items, sovereign, and label are all pretty straightforward, as far as modding for Transcendence goes, but throwing the station into the mix on this was kinda overdoing it. I’ll definitely be keeping that in mind for future MMJ events.
 …Speaking of which, I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to go with for the one starting up tomorrow…