Problem with adventure that does not use Human Space library

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Since release of 1.7 Beta and API 31, the Star Castle Arcade adventure crashes to desktop every time I end a game, which it did not do previously during 1.6 and 1.7 alphas. So far, I managed to fix this by including the Human Space library. However, this is a band-aid patch since I do not want to include any stock resources at all (for optimization purposes); Star Castle Arcade is meant to be a total conversation. I suspect the Transcendence attract mode/demo screen needs something, and the Star Castle Arcade adventure is missing it, but what?

My question is this: What does a true total conversion adventure that does not need or want to include any stock libraries need to function, so that it does not crash when attempting attract mode screen after loading Transcendence (which defaults to Human Space) or ending a game?
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I'll look into this tonight, i know i have adventures that work fine without it
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

What's happening is the adventure is loaded, so the intro screen is loading ships from the adventure to display - But, something's making that crash. In theory CoreTypesLibrary should fix this by adding the Mikeno, but that didn't seem to work.

To fix it, you can add the "genericClass" attribute to sc912PlayerPlayer. That seems to work for me.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I suspected it was a missing ship, given the debug log. I tried including CoreTypesLibrary, but that did not work as you found. I added genericClass to the playership today and it worked. I thought I did that earlier, which failed, but I probably either did it to the wrong entity or forgot to save. Thanks for the help.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.