MORE CARGO SPACE

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Tobiusinamour
Anarchist
Anarchist

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:06 pm

i have two brilliant ideas,

a) mules had more space, a 75tones is pratically nothing (in one playthrough i have 3 mules full).
b) you could hire a Korlov freighter. you could input the value of the cargo, the cargo space needed, and they offer you whichever type of freighter suits you. you would get a massive bill if they come back damaged.
c) if you ussualy have about 120,000 credits like i ussualy do, buy a Korlov freighter, then you could install weapons, armour ect.
PLEASE NOTE: WHN THINGS ANNOY ME OR ARE IN MY WAY, THEY GO BOOM!
(i have the quntum sphere and the locrym avallanche cannon(and a personal bodyguard of 10 1Mi's and 8 1m's.

DigaRW
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 am

Actually, there is mods in xelerus that allow player to buy freighter in Korolov Shipping made by relanat.
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1592
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Semesta I.G.C v1.34
Great corporate that feature a new items and challenges!
YourCORP v1.11
Build your very own corporation!
Trade Item Extension v1.14
New misc items, foods and resources!
StrongBox v1.4
Open it up to get a random equipments!
Flare Weapons v1.3
New weapons that have very unique abilities!
Click this link!

relanat
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:14 am

Er, the mod on xelerus is broken. I'll replace it soon(ish) since xelerus still works (clever Bimbel). Unti, then the mod attached to this topic, http://forums.kronosaur.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8377, has a fixed version. Be aware it is only a beta version so the chance of more bugs is high but ti should be usable for now.

Otherwise Player Ship Drones can substitute for now but it wasn't designed as a cargo upgrade mod.