G'K'Treien Corporation is now defunct forever.

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Dosgamer3
Closed Account
Closed Account

This move probably won't surprise any of you. But I'm 17 now, and have absolutely no free time with which to work on Transcendence mods...I barely have time to play Transcendence! So I'm afraid the flagship will never be completed. Now, how to explain this in terms of the G'K'Treien story...oh yes.

On July 30, 2007 A.D Sol-Earth date, attempt by G'K'Treien scientists to reactivate the interdimension Stargate in their home system after heavy repairs results in castrophic failure. Three misaligned tridraconium transpacial relays shunt part of the darklightning energy flow into level 4 chaotic turbulence, resulting in damage to several of the 15GW Quantum Reactors which overload and explode. The space-time disruption caused by this is captured by the remaining transpacial relays, boosted, and is released in an explosion of the space-time continum itself, destroying everything in the surrounding 85,000 lightyears. The resulting absence of spacetime and dark matter in the area resulted in the rending of the G'K'Treien's artifical universe and it's subsequent collapse.

To misquote The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "So long, and thanks for all the spam!" Goodbye.
The universe is illogical. Get over it.

-----------------------------------------

I cannot be held accountable for anything I say that offends you. I never intentionally offend anyone.
If I offended you, it was an accident and I am sorry.