If I ever become a videogame antagonist

A subforum to talk about gaming, new blockbusters and cool indie games.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Lol, this is a great thread! :D

My own added onto the list:

[Assassin's Creed (at the very least, 1 and 2)] -- Train my guards that, if their colleague suddenly collapses with a small knife planted in his back, the still-living guard will not just say "Somebody there?" and then fail to actually look anywhere for the assassin that's standing in the shadows.

[Deus Ex: HR] -- I would train my mercenaries not to simply punch a guy in the stomach and leave him bleeding, so that he can become a God of machine-powered-destruction, but actually SHOOT HIM.

[Oblivion/Skyrim] -- If I were a bandit chief, I would tell my bandits, that when they see the Dohvikiin, saviour of Skyrim, protector of the Nords, banisher of Alduin and pretty much a whole new Divine, NOT to go ask him/her for 'your money or your life'....FUS...RO...DAH!
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have seen some hilarious LPs of Assassins Creed where that kinda thing gets taken to extremes. If I ever get the games I'll have quite a bit of fun.
I'm thinking about buying Mirrors Edge, which probably has a fair few new ones.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Jeez. Been a while since I did any of this. Added 97-110.....with references to Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, System Shock 2 and the Left 4 Dead series. Although #110 applies to a lot of games.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

*blows the cobwebs off the thread*

Added 111-145! I will be amazed if anyone can track where all of them are from. SOme of them are fairly obvious though.

As usual with late-night additions to big lists, I've probably repeated some older ones. I'll edit them out later. I've bought a bunch more games recently so I can really flesh this thing out a bit more for fun.