Thoughts on Skyrim

A subforum to talk about gaming, new blockbusters and cool indie games.
the_Butler
Miner
Miner

When I first read about Skyrim I had 3dsmax open and I was making a bouncin breast mesh for Oblivion. I still haven't played Skyrim though.

Is the game harder than Oblivion? My reflexes are really bad now, just curious because for me to play Oblivion I tend to have to play a 100% sniper and any battle that relies on hack and slash skills I have to go get someone to finish that particular fight for me.
CalvinTailor
Anarchist
Anarchist

Alright I am a hardcore gamer. I have sky rim dragon born from eight months. It is a highly awesome game. You must grab a copy today. It has totally awesome moves and you must have a bit larger than medium reflexes to play easily. A possible spoiler ahead. At start you are transported into a fort. At there then you make up your face and name. Afterwards when you are going to be beheaded a scream comes with a dragon.
In this game you can do smithing, mining, farming, alchemy and much more. You poison tour swords by the venom. Kill trolls, giants, witches and many more legendary creatures as you befriend an elf.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Arguably Skyrim is easier than Oblivion, for two reasons:

The game has been simplified or "dumbed down" some of oblivion's interesting features such as the spell altar (which could be (ab)used to make awesome OP spells) are not present in skyrim.

The enemies don't scale with your level in the same way.

You can also choose difficulties, but otherwise I think the game is about as hard as Oblivion, just with prettier graphics, dragons and a gimmick special attack system.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}