Aloha from Maui!

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Periculi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Aloha, Transcendence community.

So nice to be able to post!

I have recently discovered Transcendence, and it is swiftly becoming a gem in my collection of games. I am very impressed by the quality and depth that has gone into a game that has been presented to the community at large as a free option. Transcendence outranks a number of games that I have spent good money on, imho, and I am excited about seeing what will come in the future.

After playing the game through a few times, I was immediately drawn to the modifications section and have been happily learning the way things work- I am hoping to be able to put some work into making Transcendence mods that will expand the replayablility and depth of the game. I hope to exchange ideas and techniques with the experienced modders around here, and offer my humble abilities to you all as Transcendence moves forward through development.

George- congratulations on an awesome piece of work, I look forward to speaking with you about many things Transcendence and beyond.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Aloha, and mahalo nui loa for joining the ranks of the Transcendence-addicted. I'm not sure but I think one of the major attractions to this game is the ability to mod it. Soon you spend more time modding than playing! Discover the secrets of the Antarctica and the great Wolfen gunship/battleship. Play until you run out of free time and then some (ok, don't do that). I am happy to hear you enjoy this game so much.