Lol. Funny story!

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Charon Mass of Goo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: Creating Inappropriate "Signature Dialouge" since yestermorrow!

I was at SomethingAwful.com, and found some ladies story of Elementry school
Some Lady wrote:When I was in about 2nd grade or so, I honestly don't remember when exactly, my mom made me this kickass outfit with flower printed fabric and a nice hot pink "Barbie" ironed onto the skirt. For some reason, wearing that outfit made me feel powerful, and I would often pose myself on windy days, imagining that my hair and skirt were flapping in the wind just like in superhero cartoons.

One day, after hearing of the secret weapon which targeted a male’s deepest weakness, I decided to try out my super-human powers. I found a target; a boy one year older than me, who was hanging out in the field playing "let's pretend to shoot at and blow up things, just like the Power Rangers" with his friends. I leapt into action, running so fast I was almost flying, a blur to the human eye, and closed in on my prey. At first he gave me a look of mild amusement, then confusion. And then, as I drew closer and my lips puckered into a suction cup of death, his confusion changed to a look of pure terror.

He scrambled in the opposite direction, desperate to escape the fatal curse that hunted him, but he was no match for my Barbie outfit. I easily caught up with him, grabbing his arm, and he knew it was over. He was going to suffer a fate so cruel, so twisted, and there was nothing he could do about it.

I pulled the arm up while simultaneously bending my head down, lips fully lathered up and in full-pucker position. He screamed as the cootie-filled saliva touched his skin, and twisted away in a mad frenzy of adrenaline. But it didn't matter; the deed was already done. I had kissed my first victim, the first of many to come, and had earned myself a name which would send a shiver down every little boy’s spine...

The Kissinator.
I had to share it with everybody! It's like the Womans version of The Terminator!

Share your funny elemtery shcool stories, but be sure not to use real names!

Of course... I just made this topic cause I want to laugh at other peoples expense :)

I also noted that there are almost 1337 users... I'm going to take a screenshot when it reaches 1337 :)
Charon Fizz-Soda! It's Red! It tastes like Awesomness! AND PIRATES MADE IT! Better than Eridani Mineral Water too!
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

When I was in elementary school, I farted for about 5 or 6 seconds straight in one of my classes :D

The teacher was mad, but I just couldn't see why!
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Charon Mass of Goo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Blank
Last edited by Charon Mass of Goo on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charon Fizz-Soda! It's Red! It tastes like Awesomness! AND PIRATES MADE IT! Better than Eridani Mineral Water too!
Desolator
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

The Kissinator! ROFL!!! :lol: :lol:

@Xephyr: LMAO!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

lol
Charon Mass of Goo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So there was this kid in school. He had a knack for getting into so much trouble, it hurt.

One day he jumped off a slide, purposefully, and landed on another kid, purposefully. The kid on the receiving end was, not very gracefully might I add, given a chipped tooth, and a bloody nose.

The kid who jumped? He was in middle school. Yeah, he still played with "Action Figures". But we all knew they were just a bunch of dolls.

The kid who ended up being a substitute landing mat? He was six years old...

The middle schooler was given a weaks detention, and grounded for a month.
harsh? Probably, but then again, I'm an angel, so I wouldn't know.
Some stupid "Popular" girl told a group of kids, including me, that story in seventh grade.

The moral of this story? Never chew with your mouth open. Or was it Don't count your chickens before they hatch? I can't remember.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Charon Mass of Goo wrote:
So there was this kid in school. He had a knack for getting into so much trouble, it hurt.

One day he jumped off a slide, purposefully, and landed on another kid, purposefully. The kid on the receiving end was, not very gracefully might I add, given a chipped tooth, and a bloody nose.

The kid who jumped? He was in middle school. Yeah, he still played with "Action Figures". But we all knew they were just a bunch of dolls.

The kid who ended up being a substitute landing mat? He was six years old...

The middle schooler was given a weaks detention, and grounded for a month.
harsh? Probably, but then again, I'm an angel, so I wouldn't know.

Some stupid "Popular" girl told a group of kids, including me, that story in seventh grade.

The moral of this story? Never chew with your mouth open. Or was it Don't count your chickens before they hatch? I can't remember.

wowo
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Humans. If I click clack of a funny story I'll post it. Meanwhile,
http://forums.astrobattle.com
http://astrobattle.com
http://tychos.ship.asplode.net
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Periculi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

tsk, tsk- Strong Bad made that first. Here.