Google Chrome

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
OddBob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Google already changed the ToS back, but before it said that anything you put on the web using the browser belonged to Google - because they had just copy and pasted from one of their other services which had such a clause.
Stormhawk
Closed Account
Closed Account

I have seen several times that Chrome loads pages about three times as fast as IE.
This is our game. And George is our hero.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

(redoes interfaces to work with chrome)
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hmm... It's a little too... helpful. . I just inputted "Neuroha" and it filled in the rest for me. I see there is no add to dictionary on the spell checker.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Personally I think Google maybe going a bit to far. But I like Firerfox better personally
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

schilcote wrote:Hmm... It's a little too... helpful. . I just inputted "Neuroha" and it filled in the rest for me.

Actually that's their website, not their browser.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I mean in the URL bar, silly.
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Oh....
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Yugi wrote:unfortunately it can't do RSS stuff so I'll wait until when (if?) they add functionality for it.
I have 1 word for you, Newsgator. Almost as good as a built in rss feature, bonus: from any computer or browser.

just tried Google Chrome, and went into shock... it's VERY different and seems too small and efficient, lacking customizations and features i depend on(like always activate new tab, or mouse gestures, among others). a problem compounded by me not using any other browser in what seems like forever. in time it may have them perhaps, and i will then snatch it up.

EDIT: forgot to mention it doesn't respons to the scroll wheel up on my machine for some reason... and that "phpBB: critical error" is realy getting anoying, but that's another topic.
Sheltem
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I installed it and ...

Whats so cool about having the tabs on the top of the window ?
googleupdater continues to annoy me with callings home, although the browser is not running ? and in fact I canncelled the process in the msconfig.exe ... do they really want to update it all the day ?
The installer might be quite small but it downloaded some files ...
and at last I dont understand why there is this safer-surf-button - it only deletes history and history - this might be useful for cybercafé but not for personal customers

can someone tell me how to scroll to tabs with the keyboard ?
regards
Sheltem

What do you think about the endless stream of spawns ?

What about modding wandering spawns which dont attack the player directly ?