Short story I wrote

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I wrote a short story. Here it is:
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/19298 ... otnet1.doc
Finally, an alternative to snapdrive.net.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Terra
Anarchist
Anarchist
Location: STUCK! Get me out of this damn ship! I'm claustrophobic!

It's good, I like it (I like mostly everything that is Sci-Fi...). Maybe you could expand the story, like different events and such.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I'm writing a zequel which will be a bit longer, I'll post that once I'm done with it.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Whoa!!! That's Cool
Ehm... Maybe i'm overreacting :wink:

try to make it longer, make the details (like describing the crater) and create the story interval between crash and working in the restaurant. kinda... :

____then the humanoid walks couple miles to the nearest city. when he enters the city every people in there is looking at him, some scared, some are surprised. the humanoid walk at the center of the road with hanging wires and aspilling liquid that looks like an artificial blood. then he enters a restaurant. everybody in that restaurant was so scared, they stand still. then the robot talks to the manager. (then a conversation supposed to be here, i have no time to think what the conversation is)

Well it will replace the second paragraph after that startup...
but is that 's cool is it? 8)

ps: sorry if my english is bad. :wink:
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Okay, I've "finished" the zequel. It's just a rough copy, and needs some polishing, but since I'm not going to see my english teacher for a while (4 day weekend) I decided to let you guys see it.

Stephen Chilcote and the Stephinians.docx
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Nobody has anything to say?
Mutos
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hi schilcote,

Be back once I got the comp pack, your file is cursed docx !
@+

Benoît 'Mutos' ROBIN
Hoshikaze 2250 Project
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Docx is evil, but not as bad as the ancient (and evil) .wps format...yurgh. At least openoffice can read docx.

A friend of mine sent me a .wps file once. Couldn't read it for the life of me.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hurry, you must uninstall the evil Office 2007 from your machine and have your local bishop douse it in holy water.