Would you like to play a game?

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Who wants to play a collaborative text adventure game so I can study the power of Collective Intelligence for a paper I'm making?

I'll get a list of players, and while that's happening, I'll set up the game. The game will be played on a forum (not this one) sespifically set up for this purpose. Play will start when there are ten players, or I decide that enough time has passed.

Please post your submission in this thread.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

If this starts quick (before the start or near the beginning of my winter semester), I'll do it.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Good! We now have one submission! Or at least, a conditional one.

I've thought about the rules some more. The players will communicate in the Collaberation section, and decide on a command. They will then post the command in the command section. I will read the command and post a responce to it. Responces will emulate the responce of an Infocom/Inform type parser.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad